Bobcat Trencher, LT313
Tackle tough trenching jobs with the trencher attachment.
Cut into the ground and create a trench through all soil conditions. The trencher is designed with the power and strength to dig in even the toughest, rocky soil types. Use the side-shift feature – manual or hydraulic, depending on the model – to dig a trench close to buildings, fences, and other objects. Equip the trencher with different teeth and chain options to maximize trenching capabilities in different soil conditions.
The easy-to-use trencher attachment is built for improved trench digging and greater reliability on the jobsite. The trencher is the ideal attachment for maintenance crews, municipalities, landscaping contractors, and rental facilities.
- Dig trenches for utility and irrigation systems, power and water lines
- Trench close to buildings, walls, fences, and other objects
Choose the Right Model
- Light-to-medium trenching jobs: The LT112, LT113 and LT 213 deliver 2- to 3-foot dig depths. The LT112 and 113 feature manual side-shift for trenching close to buildings and other objects, while the LT213 may be equipped with optional hydraulic side-shift.
- Medium-to-heavy-duty trenching jobs: Ideal for utility installation, the LT313 delivers a 3- to 4- foot depth and the LT 414 delivers a 4- to 5-foot dig depth. The LT313 features manual side shift is standard and hydraulic side-shift is available. The LT414 features hydraulic side-shift as standard for trenching close to buildings and other objects. The LT414 is equipped with high-flow performance capabilities to harness the additional hydraulic horsepower capabilities of the machines equipped with high flow hydraulics.
- Heavy-duty trenching jobs: The LT405 delivers a 3- to 5-foot dig depth, and features hydraulic side-shift for trenching close to buildings and other objects. The LT405 is equipped with high-flow performance capabilities to harness the additional hydraulic horsepower capabilities of the machines equipped with high flow hydraulics. Dual augers move spoil away from the trench.
- Multiple Chain Styles Available: All trencher chains are double standard, anti-back flex (ABF) to provide superior constant performance. Look at the options tab to see the multiple different chain configurations offered to suit your needs.
- Auger: Designed with a large diameter, the auger moves material from the side of the trench, limiting the amount of spoil falling back into the trench.
- Grease Cylinder Tensioning: Quickly and easily adjust your train to the proper tension.
- Crumber: Standard on each trencher model to help remove soil from the trench and provide a clean, smooth trench bottom.
- Reverse Rotation: All trencher models are capable of momentarily reversing the chain direction to minimize stalling.
- Narrow Frame Width: LT112 – LT414 are narrow enough to fit into a pickup box to make transportation easy.
- Powerful Operation: From black dirt to gravel, the powerful operation of the trencher digs through even tough, rocky soil types to build a trench.
- Side-Shift: Provides attachment flexibility when working next to building or objects, allowing the trencher to achieve optimal productivity in all ground conditions and locations. Manual and hydraulic side-shift available, depending on the model.
- Versatility: Equip the trencher attachment with several different teeth and chain configurations in order to correctly match soil conditions for maximum digging power.
|Operating Weight||955 lb|
|Auger Diameter||12 in|
|Frame Width (std. equipment)||56 in|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||3,500 psi|
|Side Shift Travel||23.1 in|
|Standard Boom Length||55.5 in|
|Dig Depth||48 in|
|Widths Available Min||6 in|
|Widths Available Max||12 in|