Bobcat Stump Grinder, SG 30
Grind tree stumps into mulch with the powerful action of the stump grinder attachment.
Designed for maximum operating capability, the stump grinder mounts directly to the front of a carrier for easy maneuvering in tight areas and positioning exactly where grinding action is needed. Mounted at a 90-degree angle to the operator, the stump grinder offers increased visibility to the cutting area, giving the operator the same wide view as with any pull-behind grinder.
The stump grinder is the ideal attachment for landscaping contractors, homeowners with acreage, campus facilities, municipalities, and rental contractors.
Stumps are eliminated even more quickly when used with machines equipped with high flow hydraulics.
- Remove stumps in large, open areas and small, compact environments
- Access smaller spaces such as backyards and gate openings
- 90-Degree Angle Mount: With a front mount attachment system, the stump grinder is mounted at a 90-degree angle to the operator for increased visibility to the cutting area.
- Auxiliary Hydraulics Operation: Stump grinder operates off the carrier’s auxiliary hydraulics, eliminating an engine to maintain while operating.
- Carbide-Tipped Teeth: Efficiently rip through hard wood, providing long life and uptime protection for the attachment.
- Front Mount System: Easier to maneuver into tight areas and to position stump grinder over the stump, delivering accurate grinding action and operation.
- Unique Valve Design: Minimizes the cutting wheel from stalling while in the cut.
- Rubber Deflecting Shields: Provide additional operator comfort and protection from wood chips.
|Model||Stump Grinder, SG 30|
|Operating Weight||460 lb|
|Number of Teeth||16|
|Grinder Reach At Ground Level||46.2 in|
|Maximum Cutting Arc||90°|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||11 in|
|Maximum Cutting Height||11 in|
|Wheel Diameter||18 in|
|Tip Speed||3109-4691 ft./min. (948-1430 m./min.|
|Transport Width||36 in|