Bobcat Rake, Landscape - 5B
Give any worksite the perfect finish with the landscape rake attachment.
Rake and collect surface debris while smoothing and leveling the soil. It picks up 3/4-in. and larger rocks as well as most 1/2-in. rocks. When full, dump the debris collected by the landscape rake for a completely clean finish.
- Remove debris, prepare seedbeds and level soil before laying turf
- Smooth soil
- Collect surface debris for site clean-up
- Prepare lawns for spreading topsoil
How It Works
Rake bars connected to a chain are driven by a hydraulic motor. The bars rake debris into the bucket while preparing soil for sod or seed. The operator can use the attachment's adjustable side skis to control the depth. A hydraulic cylinder opens the top cover for easy dumping, and allows the bucket and cutting edge to push and scrape debris.
- Hard Teeth: For maximum uptime protection, the teeth are hardened to withstand more wear and tear when working in the soil, increasing the life of the attachment.
- Rake Bars: Deliver better leveling because of longer ground contact. Individually replaceable.
- Side Skis: Provide adjustable depth control, leaving only a slight, knife-edge mark in the finished surface.
- Top Cover: When materials have been collected, the top cover opens for easy dumping which leaves behind a cleaner finish.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the landscape rake from the loader. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
|Model||Rake, Landscape - 5B|
|Operating Weight||1109 lb|
|Number of Teeth (Total)||384|
|Working Width||60 in|
|Bucket Capacity||12.1 ft³|
|Number of Tooth Bars||12|