Double tap to zoom
Create slopes, grade and contour easily and efficiently with the Hydra-Tilt™ attachment.
Designed for compact excavators, the HydraTilt delivers maximum productivity on the jobsite when powered with a bucket. Using a hydraulic cylinder, the HydraTilt uses a wrist-like action to angle the excavator bucket 30 degrees to the left or right, for a total of 60 degrees of tilt range. This range of tilt allows the HydraTilt to dig around and under objects such as culverts and sewer lines.
Save time and improve productivity on countless jobs by simply tilting the bucket left or right, instead of moving the entire machine. Power through the workday with the flexibility and productivity of the HydraTilt attachment.
- Create slopes in landscaping
- Cut or clean drainage ditches
- Grade and contour land
- Dig and shape holes
- Dig around and under culverts, sewer lines, tree roots and foundations
Grading Blade and Bucket Attachments - Combine the Hydra-Tilt with the grading blade attachment or grading bucket for increased grading power. Designed for compact excavators, the grading blade and grading bucket are ideal for backfilling trenches, leveling terrain, and finish grading.
- X-Change™ Attachment Mounting System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the Hydra-Tilt attachment. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job
- 60 Degrees of Rotation: 30 Degrees to the left or right side rotation
|Operating Weight||250 lb|
|Output Torque||3210 ft·lbf|
|Output Torque @||3,000 psi|